2020 Season - Open from June 29 through September 12th.
The Main Chalet and Annex have 12 rooms, sizes ranging from double occupancy up to rooms for six, with single bunk beds in all of the rooms. Rooms are assigned by the reservation office at the time the reservation is made. Requests for specific rooms will not be honored.
Please have alternate acceptable dates and party sizes in a reservation request.
Make a reservation:
Use the online reservation request form This is the faster and better choice.
Call our toll free reservation phone: 1-888-345-2649. By phone we can fill the form in for you.
Reservations for the 2021 season will not be available until January 2021.
2020 Overnight Rate
$115 for the first person in a room.
$82 for each additional person in the same room.
plus Montana Accommodations tax.
$25 per person for the optional linen package.
Optional pre-order retail foods may be ordered in advance and will be waiting for you to prepare when you arrive.
DEPOSITS and PAYMENTS:
A deposit of 50% of the fare is required to hold a reservation. The deposit is due within 14 days of creating the booking or your reservation will be automatically canceled.
Full payment is due 30 days in advance of the arrival date. We will charge any payment due to the reservations holder’s credit card on file 30 days in advance of the arrival date. Failure to pay in full by 30 days prior to the arrival date will be considered a cancellation.
Reservations made less than 30 days in advance of your arrival date require full payment at time of booking.
Payments are accepted by cash, check, travellers' check or credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
A non-refundable $10 administrative fee will be charged for any changes to reservations. Reservation changes include:
- Changing the arrival date
- Changing the departure date
- Decreasing the number in the party
- Changing the number of rooms used
- Reservation cancellations
The following activities will NOT be charged the $10 administrative fee:
- Placing a linen order (Granite Park)
- Placing a retail pre-order (Granite Park)
- Notifying of special dietary needs (Sperry)
No changes to the arrival date can be made less than 30 days in advance of the scheduled reservation.
Cancellation of reservations made by 6 PM, 30 days in advance of the arrival date will be fully refunded less a $10 administrative fee.
Cancellation of reservations made by 6 PM, 15 to 29 days in advance of scheduled arrival will result in forfeiture of the deposit payment.
Cancellation of reservations 14 or fewer days in advance of scheduled arrival will receive no refund.
A "No Show" at the chalet is a full reservation cancellation.
Travel insurance is recommended.
- A deposit of 50% of the fare is required to hold a reservation.
- There will be a $10 administrative fee for reservation changes or cancellations.
- Cancellations made up to 30 days prior to arrival are fully refunded, less any administrative fees.
- 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date:
- Full payment is due for all reservations.
- The reservation holder's credit card on file will be charged for any remaining balance.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit payment and any administrative fees, the remaining balance is refunded.
- 15 days prior to scheduled arrival date:
- Cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will forfeit all payments.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
Only our reservation office can issue a refund.
Openings created by cancellations are available immediately to the next request for the opening. We do not maintain a waiting list.
We are not responsible for the weather or any wilderness hazards. Weather conditions and wilderness hazards do not change the terms of the cancellation policy. More information is available here.
AGENT NOTICE: Effective 1 February 2005, we do not accept second party reservations!
Second Party or Commercial Reservation Policy.
Granite Park Chalet
P O Box 189
West Glacier, MT 59936
Toll free reservation phone: 1-888-345-2649
Winter Office hours are 9:00am to 1:00pm weekdays. Summer hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm daily. Mountain Time Zone
This National Park Concession is operated by:
PO Box 189
West Glacier, MT 59936